04 January 2011

Library Monthly Event Signs, January 2011


Ahh, the new year is upon us. And with it, a new selection of monthly event schedules for the 11 ACLD branch libraries. I was looking for something that had a festive look, but one that was non-specific, so I went with a soft-focus shot of some holiday lighting. 


Some branches require multiple pages for their listings, so I took the single red image I selected and altered the hue to create additional green and purple versions. Then, when I needed a second or third image, I would use one of these and rotate or flip the image so that the lights appeared in different locations on the page. For pages that ended up with sufficient empty space--mostly where "Special Programs" were--I placed a star ornament that indicated "New Year 2011".


Most monthly event signs are tabloid-sized 11x17in, but there are a couple branches with very few programs. For these branches, I create 8.5x11in versions. Shown above is a selection of the tabloid-sized signs.


Print quantity: 30 total pages.


Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment