02 November 2011

Friends of the Library Book Sale


It's that time of the year again. Time to clear out the warehouse of donated books and cleaned out library collections...all to the delight of book readers everywhere. This annual event takes place over 5 days in October and I'll be there to take photos during one of their sale days.

In the meantime, I've developed a few items to promote it including:
1x web ad / webslide (shown above)
1x Television public service announcement (PSA)
1x THINK... newsletter article layout

I pulled together a variety of unrelated free-to-download vector art icons I had collected over the recent months to create the designs, adding and subtracting details from nine different icons to work them into my concept, then added a Friends of the Library logo to one for the finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment