26 December 2011

Library Design Projects: Quality vs Quantity

I've been tardy in adding entries to the blog as of mid-November. It's not because I didn't have projects to show. No, on the contrary, I've been so busy that by the time I returned home and stopped my regular work on design projects there, little time or energy was left to write even one more dang thing about design. 


In the 36 work days since the beginning of November until 23 December, I've created 113 unique projects, some of which contain design variations within the same project. So if I'm doing my math right, that's just over three projects per day that I'm completing and shipping out of the department for the library district. I always do the best that I can within the parameters I have to work with, but that's real quantity-vs-quality stuff in my book. So when people requesting new work wonder why I start whining about how pressed for time I am, there's the big squeeze in numbers above for all you bean counters.


With my blogging tardiness in mind, I'll play a little catch-up on it by posting some of the more notable projects I've worked on for the library since my last entry on 16 November. I hope you'll find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment